Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Writers' Wednesday: Two Nice Reviews

“Be happy. It's one way of being wise.” ~ Sidonie Gabrielle

I love the casual reviews I get from readers every now and again. The other day on one online forum I frequent, a fellow author wrote "Woo hoo - those "One Night" books are a hoot! I love them - didn't realize they were yours, Allie!" (I'm not exactly sure what she means by a "hoot" since they're love stories, but it sounds like a positive response).

And then last night I received this lovely email from one of the women at the Ladies' Literary Society, where I spoke a couple of weeks ago:

"I finished your latest book last evening and it is THE BEST YET! I really enjoy your writing and spoiler here so I deleted it... The happy ending really gave me a lift after an extremely stressful day. Thank you!"

They both made my day :)

No comments: