Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Fun Facts!

I know, I know: I've been remiss in blogging lately. Chalk it up to my busy day job, or the busy time of year, or my lack of sometimes remembering that I NEED to blog, and, well.......

Anyway, I wanted to share with you 2 fun facts today: first off, one of my dear high school friends, who's a military wife and stay-at-home mother of 3, has started her own blog. And she's funny. Really. Well, sarcastic too. And hard-hitting, depending on the topic. Her Facebook status updates alone would make a pretty funny this-is-my-life type of book, a la Chelsea Handler. Drop by, would you? She's at MyLifeMyFamilyMyWay.

And I want to give a shout-out to a fellow Hudson Valley RWA member, Elf Ahearn, who just sold her first manuscript to Crimson Romance! Big cheers and congratulations!! Crimson is a fairly new imprint of Adams Media, and it looks like they're settling into the romance niche pretty well. Want to know more? Click here.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: