Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Writers' Wednesday: Promote, Promote, Promote!

Happy Wednesday to my writers! Today I'm sharing a great link that Affaire de Coeur Book Review magazine posted a while ago. I have it saved in my favorites and I go back to it every few months as a reminder of what I could or should be doing in terms of promotion. Most important? When you have a new release coming out, Create a Marketing Frenzy! Get your name out there as much as possible, as often as possible, in the 3-6 months leading up to the release and at least 3 months after. A writing friend and I were talking the other day about finding the balance between writing and promoting, and I do find it challenging. But maybe this list will help focus and streamline your own promotion efforts. And if you have any tips you've found particularly effective, please share!

Creating a Marketing Frenzy

No comments: