Friday, February 08, 2013

Friday Fun Facts: Nemo's Coming!!

As I write this on early Friday morning, Winter Storm Nemo is bearing down on the Northeast US, threatening us here in lower NY with anywhere from 1-2 feet of snow. (Sadly, this does mean that the Hudson Valley RWA Reading scheduled for tomorrow at the Newburgh Library has been cancelled). 

In anticipation of what we might get between now and tomorrow, I thought I'd post some pictures from the last time we had a big storm here, 3 years ago:


View looking down our driveway


Yes, we have a few trees on and around our property! 



The front view of our house


The backyard

So I'm off to batten down the hatches, after which I'll snuggle up by the fire with my laptop and do a little writing. Hey, sometimes there's nothing at all wrong with being trapped indoors :)

Be safe, everyone!

No comments: