Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Mentionables: Will I See You Next Weekend?

Happy Monday, everyone! First off, very important to mention: my upcoming appearance at the annual Holiday in Homer craft fair on Saturday, July 20, in wonderful, small town, Homer, New York. I'll be there all day long, with all my current print releases INCLUDING the brand new The Promise of Paradise, which is releasing in print this week! Details to follow on how/where you can order it :)

Hope to see you in Homer!

In other news, I blogged last week at The Romance Studio about digital books vs. print books, and I'd love your input! The link is right here.

Finally, if you read my blog last week, you'll know that I was visiting my sister in the great state of Idaho. Had a great time, and here's my favorite picture from the visit, in an over-sized chair on one of the main sidewalks in town (apparently things ARE bigger in the west, at least when it comes to furniture):


No comments: