Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Mentionables: The Party Continues!

Happy Monday, everyone! Thanks so much to all those readers who stopped by last week to take part in the Sultry Summer Blog Hop. The grand prize winner is being announced today, so make sure to visit the Safari Heat website and see if it's you!

And the news isn't over yet...

The Romance Studio is holding its 10th Anniversary Party this week, which means lots of excerpts and fun posts for you to read. Even better, they're giving away a $170 Amazon gift card AND there is a HUGE list of individual author prizes you can win. All you have to do is visit the party site and fill out the entry form. I love my prize package for this one, too: it's a blown glass wine stopper in the shape of a lighthouse (to celebrate my novel Beacon of Love), along with any choice print book from my backlist AND a collection of romance novels that I'll put together and send the lucky winner. Make sure to enter by clicking here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Name: Amanda Arrington
Email: alarrington84@gmail.com
Comment: I think we still supposed to be hopping today... on the other hand, thank you for the new giveaway! I'll sign up for it sooN!
Twitter: Followed
FaceBook: Liked
Blog: Followed
Are you a reader or Author: Reader
What Country are you in: United States

Allie Boniface said...

Ooh Amanda, you're right! The Kindle will be given away after midnight :)

Charity Tahmaseb said...

Oh, it's a wine stopper! I thought it was a sonic screwdriver.

Allie Boniface said...

LOl Charity you're too funny :)