Monday, February 03, 2014

Monday Mentionables: Design Updates

Well, if you're here reading my blog, you'll probably notice a change in its design. My very talented web designer, Jo of Glass Slipper Web Design, updated not only my blog but my website AND the header for my Facebook page. I think they're gorgeous! She used the cover of the super-sensual The Promise of Paradise cover as a model, and I think it matches the tone of my books terrifically. What do you think of the new look?

Plus, if you haven't yet signed up for my newsletter, make sure you do that while you're over at my website. I'll have 2 releases coming up in the next couple of months, and I want to make sure all my readers know when they'll be available! Stay tuned for the beautiful new cover of Beacon of Love, as well!

No comments: