Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday's Mentionables: It's a Hometown Heroes Week!

Happy Monday, everyone! I'm thrilled that it's release week for Inferno of Love - TOMORROW is the big day! And just in time, you can see a sneak peek in the trailer:



If you didn't have a chance to read Beacon of Love, the first book in the Hometown Heroes series, it's not too late to pick it up. Just yesterday the book received a beautiful 5-star review on Amazon that took my breath away:

"Such an addictive read. I was drawn into the story immediately and couldn't put it down. Those that love mysteries, set in small towns, are going to love this book. Beacon of Love is filled with loveable characters, romance, mystery and all the right elements to make it a great read. This was the perfect read for the miserable weather we're currently experiencing in my area. Nothing like curling up with a great book on a rainy day."

Thank you so much! I love my readers!

No comments: