Sunday, March 25, 2007

Shooter

"The eyes say a lot more than anything."
~Mark Wahlberg

So last night, hubby and I went to see the movie "Shooter" - it was his turn to choose, since lately we've been watching A LOT of romantic comedies (my choice, of course).

And while the body count was too high for my taste, the plotline, a government conspiracy story, was pretty good.

The best part, of course, was Mark Wahlberg. Anyone else find him as yummy as I do? He seems to be everywhere in the movies these days: we've watched him in "Invincible" (terrific, by the way), "Four Brothers" (again, too violent for me), and I know he was in "The Departed" as well (haven't seen it).

So for a lazy Sunday afternoon, let's pay a little homage to this good-looking guy who has great acting chops and also fought his way to stardom from a really troubled adolescence and a modeling/music career that could have faded. Hey, I'm all for rehabilitation!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummo- haven't seen Shooter yet but enjoyed The Departed and that football movie he was in this past summer