And today's meme is borrowed from Marianne:
Fifteen Things for which I am Truly Grateful
(Appearing in no particular order)
1. My family - my parents, my sister, my husband. My niece and nephew. Everyone who shows me what unconditional love is.
2. My health - physical, mental, and emotional. I love that my legs and lungs are strong enough to run 6 miles without stopping, and I love that my brain can lie to my body and tell me I can keep going when I'm tired.
3. My job - I teach, and it's the best career in the world. Really.
4. My house - it's beautiful and safe and I'm grateful everyday I turn into my driveway that it belongs to me.
5. My financial stability - and that I earned it through sheer hard work.
6. My intelligence - just lucked out on this one.
7. My creativity - same as above.
8. My pets - let's really talk about unconditional love, shall we?
9. My friends - for being supportive and loving and crazy and forever there for me.
10. My appreciation for music - it keeps me sane and stills me.
11. My history - all the mistakes I've made that have turned into learning experiences that made me who I am.
12. My ability to balance a hectic life with inner peace.
13. My freedom and independence. There are very few other countries in which I'd want to live, as a woman today.
14. My contracts with Samhain and TWRP.
15. My online community - a whole other world of friends and colleagues I've discovered!