This meme is from Marianne...
10 Things I Love that Begin with B
1. Beginnings - of stories, school, trips, adventures, relationships, etc.
2. Backyards - especially big ones filled with people you like, lush grass and flowers and veggie gardens, and critters who've snuck out from the woods to visit.
3. Boston - A terrific city with terrific history and people and culture. And also, of course, the inspiration for my first novel.
4. Best Friends - An amazing animal sanctuary in Kanab, Utah.
5. The Beatles, even though they hit their heyday before I was born. They were almost all I listened to as a teen :)
6. Books - of course! I'm a writer and a voracious reader...need I say more?
7. Black - it's a fabulous color that makes up the majority of my wardrobe. It matches just about anything and is slimming and forgiving. Wait...who doesn't love black?
8. Bethel Woods - the outdoor concert arena built on the grounds of the original 1969 Woodstock site. It's beautiful.
9. Best friends: the ones out there from grade school, high school, college, grad school, work, and the virtual writing world. I'm so lucky!!
10. My husband's last name, which, incidentally, is also my pen name. Thanks, sweetie!
I'm off to my first day of school...wish me luck!