My poor 3-1/2 year old nephew is recovering from Kawasaki Disease...I never even heard of this before Friday, but I guess it's not that uncommon, especially in kids under 5. Luckily, he responded well to the drug treatment and is scheduled to go home from the hospital today. Still, a scary couple of days here.
Looks like we're going to be blessed with another gorgeous day here in the Northeast US, and I'm determined to spend as much of it outside as I possibly can. What about you? Any plans for the weekend?
Today's Unconscious Mutterings:
- Scrabble :: My grandmother - she and I used to play all the time, when I was a little girl.
- NyQuil :: A really good way to sleep...
- Roadtrip :: Best way to see the country
- Idiot :: The village _________
- Bandages :: Mummy
- Series :: All the good ones are starting up again on TV soon!
- Summer :: Almost over :(
- Prompt :: Writing...and I should use them more often than I do
- September :: Back to school
- Chicken :: Little