We have one of those atomic clocks in the bedroom, which (supposedly) keeps time automatically, switching for Daylight Savings' Time. But I think someone forgot to tell it that DST comes later this year. At least, I think it does. Right now half the clocks in my house say 7:00, and half say 8:00. I couldn't remember when the heck the time changed, so I checked online. I think it changes next weekend. I hope.
It's not good, to be confused like this first thing in the morning.
Think I'll stick with Unconscious Mutterings, which allows me to babble in a rather incoherent way anyhow...
- Inaugural :: Ball (and it can't come soon enough)
- Pledge :: of Allegiance
- String :: Silly (check out this article about the soldiers using it in Iraq)
- Trot :: Nixon (yes it's the end of baseball season)
- Fitness :: keeps me sane
- Cinder :: --ella
- Edge :: of the ledge, a place you don't want to be
- 31 :: Age I'd like to be again.
- Blue :: Moon
- Leather :: Never wear it.