Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Appearance Today!

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm so excited, because today I have an author appearance at this HUGE craft fair in the town where I grew up - the event is almost 30 years old, and usually very well-attended (I'm crossing my fingers that the rain will hold off). Lots of crafts, and jewelry, and stuff to eat...but only one other person selling books besides me :)

I'm not only looking forward to having my books out in the public eye, but seeing some familiar faces from the past. It's a small town, and quite a few people I graduated with (that I never ever see) will probably be there.

I'll do my best to get some pics - now I'm off to set up my tent and do the sun-only dance!

3 comments:

Diane Craver said...

I'm excited for you, Allie! What a fun day for you and hope you see lots of old friends!

windycindy said...

How fun! Good luck and enjoy your day! Cindi

Chad Aaron Sayban said...

Good luck at the fair. I hope the weather holds up.