Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Go Forth and Vote

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." ~John Quincy Adams

To all my American citizen friends, have you voted yet today? You're going to, right?

***

In other exciting news, you can ALSO vote for moi today, if you'd like: turns out I'm nominated in three different categories over in the Romance Erotica Connection Yahoo Group, for Best Sweet Contemporary Author of the Year, Best Sweet Romance of the Year (One Night in Boston) and Best Sweet Cover of the Year (Lost in Paradise).

How cool is that?

So if you'd like to help my cause, you can join the REC group and then click on "Polls" to vote (on the left sidebar). [Warning: it's a little convoluted to join the group, if you're not a Yahoo Group/ Internet savvy person, so no worries if you choose to abstain - in this election, anyway - not the Presidential one!]. But if you make it over there, or if you're already a member, there are a lot of categories, so scan through and see whom else you might like to vote for!

4 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Congrats on the nomination!!

I've already added your books to the TBB pile. :)

Anonymous said...

It's VERY cool.

I voted this weekend, since we have mail-in/drop-box ballots.

Marianne Arkins said...

I voted!!!

And...

I voted!!

*G*

Liz said...

That's awesome. I just got back on-line after having no internet service!