Saturday, January 31, 2009

Romance and Chocolate!

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

I know I mentioned this event before, but since it's so close now, only 1 little week away, I thought I'd mention it again: I'll be one of a bunch of authors at a "Romance and Chocolate" book signing event at the Borders in Farmington, Connecticut next weekend.

It's going to be held Saturday, February 7th, from 2 - 6 in the afternoon, and we'll be reading excerpts, giving away gift baskets, and offering corny games and prizes to any suspecting book browser who wanders our way!

Check out the finalized list of authors (in no particular order):

Denise Eagan

Kristan Higgins

Kathryn Smith

Stella Price

Jessica Andersen

Marie Force

Cat Johnson

Tilly Greene

Allie Boniface

Annette Blair

Isabelle Santiago

Emily Bryan

Donna Michaels

Leigh Ellwood

The Borders is located at 1600 South East Rd, Farmington, CT, and the phone # is 860-674-8110, so if you're anywhere close by, stop by! We'd love to see you :)

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Annette Blair? *sigh*

Sounds like you'll have a BLAST.

Liz said...

Jessica Andersen is an awesome person. I've seen her 2x at writer conferences and she is so willing to help the aspiring writer.

I'm sure you are going to have a great time.