Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's Release Day!!!!!


I'm so excited - it's release day for One Night in Napa!


I'll tell you a dirty little secret, too: this is my favorite "One Night" book. I'm not sure why...I juts love the characters and the story and the secret twist at the end. And I remember very clearly where I was when I thought of the original concept, a couple of years ago: driving down the highway, heading home from visiting my parents. That "what if..." snuck into my head and wouldn't go away.


Plus I love the cover!


Finally, a big CONGRATS to Tamsyn, the winner of the One Night in Napa Blog Giveaway!!! Tamsyn, email me at allieb@allieboniface.com so I can get your address and send the prizes your way!


Everyone else...I would love it if you stopped by http://www.mybookstoreandmore.com/ and picked up an e-copy of One Night in Napa today...and please let me know how you like it!!

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!! I love this cover best, too. Can't say about the story as I haven't read it.

Yet.

*G*

Congrats on release day :-)

Diane Craver said...

Congratulations on your new release, Allie! I love this cover too.