Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lessons Learned

Yesterday: I sold 26 books at my local author appearance...not too bad considering the weather was sketchy and there weren't as many people as last year. One lesson learned, though: even though this was held in my (small) hometown, and many people there know me by face, next time I'll make sure to have a sign with my "real" name in addition to my pen name. I know that's an individual decision, and some authors don't ever want to give their real names when out on appearances, but in this case it would just make sense for me.

****

Did I mention that I have a new nephew? He arrived July 1st ~ here are some pics of Drew Robert and his proud aunt:






2 comments:

Dru said...

Congrats on selling 26 books and your nephew is adorable.

Diane Craver said...

Allie,
You did great selling 26 books!

Your nephew is so cute.