Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday Fun Facts: Hero Worship Contest Starting Soon!





Well, it's February, and that means time for Valentine's Day and my First Annual Facebook Hero Worship Contest!




From February 11 - 18th I'll be holding a "Hero Worship" contest. Every day that week, I'll post an excerpt from either my published books OR my works-in-progress...spotlighting all my wonderful heroes, of course! All the posts will be up on my Facebook Fan Page, so you'll have to "Like" me over there if you haven't yet. Then, all you have to do at the end of the week is email me which hero was your favorite. That's it! I'll choose 2 winners from everyone who emails (yup, count 'em - two!) to receive their choice of any of my ebooks AND a $10 Amazon gift certificate. Plus you get to drool over some romance heroes just in time for Valentine's Day...




Hope you'll join me :)

No comments: