Monday, January 22, 2007

Counting the Hours 'Til Prison Break

The hottest love has the coldest end.
~ Socrates

Ooh, I’m so excited: Prison Break is back on with a brand new episode tonight!!!!

Not only do I like watching yummy Wentworth Miller as the intelligent and incredibly sexy escaped felon Michael Scofield, but the show’s overall writing, and the character development of all these bad guys, is not to be missed.




C’mon, check it out if you’re not already a fan. You know you want to…

In other news, it looks as though my article “Character Trouble? Try Man’s Best Friend” will be in the WOW Freelancer’s Corner on February 1st. Mark your calendars, and I’ll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Sorry.... would you believe that Prison Break doesn't interest me in the least? Never really did... and it gets great reviews, so I don't understand it!

OTOH, "Heroes" has a new episode tonight. And. I. Can't. Wait!!!!

Congrats on the WOW article. Definitely let us know when it's up.

Allie Boniface said...

And it's so funny...I couldn't get into Heroes. Guess it's like books - thank goodness for enough different audiences to go around!