Saturday, December 22, 2007

Scenes from a Holiday

Just a reminder: 10 more days until I choose a winner from a random drawing of everyone who's posted comments on my blog this month. Prize?




A new (well, once-read) copy of this book! Want to read a review of it? Click the cover, above.

And here are some scenes from another holiday, yesterday's party at school. It was so nice, really. My current students gave me a couple of lovely gifts (though you didn't officially read that here, 'cause they're probably not supposed to...), and even better, about 15 of my alumni from class years 04-07 came back to visit! Here are some pics:


Alumni from various class years

Me with two dear alumni from '06


The current class!

6 comments:

windycindy said...

Seasons Greetings! Your party pictures look like you had a great time! My sister taught for 34 years!
She loved it! Have a warm and wonderful holiday season.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Marianne Arkins said...

Great class -- it's so little. That's AWESOME.

Merry Christmas :-)

Anonymous said...

I know it is always so great to have students return and let you know their successes.

Congratulations on having so many come to share their stories with you and your class. That certainly shows the strength of your program.

Sylvia Dickey Smith said...

I agree with you about the passion for words! And I see we have a mutual friend--Ms Marianne Arkins! Great gal!
Syl

Diane Craver said...

Wow - only eleven students - that's super. Glad some of your former students were able to visit.

Melissa Blue said...

Looked like a good time. Makes me want to go visit some of my favorite teachers.